Monday, October 30, 2017

Announcement Time


Those of you who follow Albany Rural Cemetery - Beyond The Graves or my personal profile on Facebook will have already read this, but for those of you who haven't not yet seen the news, I'm very happy to announce that I am now working as a consulting historian for the Cemetery.

This is something I've wanted to do for quite some time now (it's almost a cliche to call it a "dream job," but that's exactly what it is) and I'm so glad that it's now official.

Posts will continue here and on Facebook and on a new Instagram - historicalbanyruralcemetery (if you use IG, please feel free to follow this new account as well as my regular account since I do post about A.R.C. and Albany history at the latter, too).

I already have several projects lined up which I'll share as they fall into place, including tours and other events.

Also, if you haven't seen the current issue of the Friends of the Albany Rural Cemetery newsletter, stop by the office and pick up a copy for my article on the Van Rensselaer tomb (and, don't forget to join the Friends - a printable form is here)

No comments:

Post a Comment