Friday, January 2, 2015

Pinned


I will admit I was not very quick to make use of Pinterest, but I find myself using it quite a bit these days.  So, naturally, I've made a board of pins relating to the Albany Rural Cemetery. 

If you're a Pinterest user, please follow it.  You'll find some of my own photos, antique images, links to revisit older posts from this blog, pictures I've found on my wanderings around the Internet, and other bits and pieces that might not fit on this blog or in my book-in-progress.

You can find the board on the lower right side of this blog;  there's a widget for it.  Or click the link below.

My Albany Rural Cemetery board on Pinterest

Above:  Close-up of the intricate carvings on the De Witt family monument, one of the most recent pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment